FitDistrict LLC, FitDistrict Studios LLC and Energy Cafe LLC Values Your Privacy
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 25, 2022
Personal Information is any information that is related to you, identifies you or makes you identifiable. We collect different types of Personal Information when you’re accessing or using our Site or App or Services, including:
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU from your use of services.
We collect information about you automatically through your use of our Site and App and physical location, directly from you and from other parties.. The information we collect from you depends on your requests and how you use our online site, app, physical location, and services. We will guide you on that process as described in this document and as we understand your requests through your online inputs and in person communication. We may also request additional information such as your preferences online, in polls, or in person, regarding our favorite coaches, studios, music, menu items. merchandise, branding campaigns, etc.
Ways we Collect Information through Your Use of our Services:
- Online Account Information for services: Information you provide about yourself to access services such as signing up for a class at FitDistrict Studios like a drop-in class or a membership or a class pack online or on the app so that we may provide you services and communicate with you information including but not limited to your name, phone number, email address, mailing address, emergency contact and password.
- Log Data: In order to keep track of the security and privacy of your account we automatically collect log information when you use our Services in order to keep track of the privacy and security of your account. This might include your IP access time, hardware and software information, address, device information, and device event information (e.g. unsuccessful log ins, browser type, crashes), the web pages you’ve visited before or after using our Services, and other pertinent information.
- Scheduling Information: In order to sign up for a FitDistrict Studios class or to purchase memberships or class packs though our service online or in person, you must provide us with your name, email address, physical address, phone number, emergency contact, birthdate, and payment/billing information. If you sign up for a class or event, you complete a membership agreement, where we also obtain information about any health conditions that could affect your ability to workout.
- Voluntary Information: Information you provide to us voluntarily utilizing all forms of mediums to facilitate your giving of voluntary personal information such as but not limited to: completing a job application, submitting through web forms or signing up for our newsletter, contributing to or commenting on blogs, participating in polls, or contacting customer service,
- Automatically Collect usage Information. We automatically collect information about the Services you use and how you use them (“Usage Information”) online ”site” or through our mobile app. We collect information about your interactions with the Services, such as the content and webpages you view, and other actions you perform while using our Services.
- Online Site:
- your device’s location information, with your permission, to help identify our physical location in your area and market FitDistrict Studios and Energy Café
- web pages and links you view on our Site and your IP address
- your operating system and browser type
- your domain
- the length of time you visit our Site and or use our Services
- the webpage or referring URL that led you to our Site
- your device’s location information, with your permission, we will collect location information from your mobile device
- length of time logged in our app and your activities within the App
- language Information
- mobile device name , model and ID
- mobile device operating system type, name, and version
- Payment/Billing Information: In order to make purchases through our Services in person or in studio or online (such as to purchase a membership, drop-in class, class packs or merchandise), you will need to provide us with a payment card, name on the card, billing address, and phone number. A third-party service provider processes and stores this information securely and only for purposes of making an order through our Services.
- Opt’ing out and disabling tracking: You can choose to disable cookies and opt out of other The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies.
- To opt-out of Adobe Analytics, please visit https://www.adobe.com/privacy/opt-out.html.
- You can also download the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Opting out of Ad Networks: In the US you may opt out of many ad networks. Learn more here about opting out: Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Consumer Choice Page and the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Consumer Opt-Out Page
- Visitors to our Site who disable cookies and opt out of other technologies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
- On site (physical location) Services: Account Information for Visitors, Customers, Members: We will collect Personal Information from you when you visit our physical location at our restaurant and/or our fitness studios. For fitness classes at Studios, both paid for and complimentary, including memberships or class packs, similar personal information will be collected as described above in #1 Online Account Information, such as but not limited to: name, email address, physical address, phone number, birthdate, emergency contact, and payment/billing information. If you sign up for a fitness class or event, and you complete a membership agreement, we also obtain information about any health conditions that could affect your ability to workout. We will also collect personal information in studio or at an event on the fitness classes and events you participate in, your check in times, classes rescheduled or scheduled and missed (no-show), referrals created, retail and restaurant purchases made at FitDistrict Studios and Energy Café and any other information you provide to us. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to offer our services to you for legal reasons.
- Camera System on Site: A camera system is installed throughout our physical location at FitDistrict studios and Energy Cafe to create a higher level of safety and health to our staff and visitors, monitor building security and assist in crime prevention. We may collect some personal Information about you through our camera system, including your image or likeness.
Other Ways We Collect Information to Serve your Requests, our Community and FitDistrict Studios, and Energy Cafe
- Public Safety and Health.We collect information to protect the safety and health of our employees, community, and guests. Depending on the situation, where a serious public health threat has been identified and where we may be required in some jurisdictions by government order, regulation, or law to collect and retain information related to issues of public safety and health. We may collect information from guests, employees, and other individuals accessing our facilities. This may include health and medical information, such as body temperature, underlying health condition and symptoms.
- When You Express Interest in Partnering with FitDistrict on expansion. If you express interest in participating in ownership in a FitDistrict Studios and Energy Café location(s), we will collect personal information such as your name, physical address, email address, phone number, finance situation, as well as information about the geographic location and it’s demographics where you are interested in ownership of a FitDistrict Studio and Energy Cafe location and any other information you provide to us with your submission
- Third-party Social Networking Sites.
When you visit our social networking platforms or interact with us on social networking platforms, we will collect information about you such as, but not limited to, your post or message that we are tagged in or interacting with, or/and our services, products, blogs and articles, private groups or posts that you interact with.
Ways We Use Your Information
We can use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you. In order to serve you and provide you with our Services and optimal customer service, when you use or access our services, we will collect personal information about you. Online, in person, or through our app, we collect personal information in order to : allow you to book, view or attend classes at FitDistrict Studios, order or view menu items at the Energy Cafe, to utilize perks and rewards, to communicate with you about use of our services, analyze your use and interests, optimize our customer services, respond to your inquiries, fulfill your orders, allow you to pay for our services, and create a safe environment for our employees, customers and visitors.
- To provide you with a personalized experience. We will personalize and tailor information, notices, content, special offers and other communications related to your use of our site and app.
We will also offer location personalization to show you FitDistrict Studios and your location. In addition, you will receive personalized help and instructions for our site and app
- To provide marketing and promotional communications and optimizations. We may also use your personal information for marketing and promotional purposes, initiatives, optimizations, and communications in accordance with applicable laws. For example, we may use your information to measure and analyze our advertising and marketing initiatives for improvement and enhancement purposes or we will use your email address to send you news and newsletters, special offers and promotions or to contact you about products, services, classes, menu items, instructors, merchandise, or any other information that we think may interest you. There are ways to opt out: 1. you can manage your email preferences and opt out of certain communications, such as by clicking “unsubscribe” found in non-transactional communications or 2. email us at [email protected] your request.
- To Optimize and Improve. We want to continually improve and expand our services, features, content, products and experiences that we deliver online on our app or at our physical location so that we continue to serve you. We also want to continue to optimize at better understanding you and your needs and interests. We can use your personal information obtained including but not limited to: any information you provide to us, your use of our services online, on our app, or at our physical location, and to analyze your usage and trends.
- To analyze potential Business partners. If you inquire about participating in ownership in a FitDistrict Studios and Energy Cafe location, we will use your information that you provide us to assess suitability factors for participating in ownership in one of our locations.
- To comply with Regulatory obligations and Applicable Laws. For security and fraud prevention purposes we use personal information as part of our regular business processes and operations to safeguard you, your identity, our customer records, our business interests, monitoring compliance regarding our agreements, and collecting debts owed to us. We will also facilitate all information: 1. to law enforcement agencies or others if required to do so by law 2. where we believe it is necessary to take action regarding suspected fraud, illegal activities, or error, 3. to comply with legal or regulatory situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, 4. To enforce violations to FitDistrict Studios and Energy Cafe Terms of Service and other policies 5. To protect the personal safety, property and rights of FitDistrict Studios and Energy Cafe, it’s employees, it’s customers, it’s users and the public.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Third Party Service Providers and Affiliates.We may share your information with third party companies and affiliates who perform various services on our behalf in order to optimize our offerings and services for our customers and employees such as : Systems that support us in our business operations and supporting our customers like booking a class at Studios, registering for an account online at Studios (hosted by Mariana Tek), and ordering from the menu at the Energy Cafe (hosted by Toast); Marketing, Advertising and Retail Distribution; and any other provider or affiliate not mentioned that may assist us with providing optimal services, products, support, and security,
- Fitness Studios Community Challenges and Events. . If you participate in a community fitness challenge in our Studios, we may share your personal information and work out information for the challenge and/or event with other participants as part of the challenge/event.
- Business Transfers Due to Acquisitions, Mergers Bankruptcy or Corporate Changes and Reorganization.We may share your information we have collected as part of the business transfer process for various situations such as where we may merge with, be acquired by or invested in by another company. Or we may transfer your information if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding or otherwise. Or any other corporate change. As part of the business these processes, we may share certain of your personal information with other vendors as part of the process such as auditors, attorneys, lenders and other consultants. We will contact you with any choices you may have regarding your personal information when applicable in these situations.
- To Comply with Judicial and Legal Process.We also may share the information we collect from you to comply with valid legal processes such as warrants, subpoenas, and a court orders; applicable laws and regulations; and judicial proceedings and processes.
Protecting Your Information
FitDistrict Studios and Energy Cafe has implemented reasonable precautions to provide a level of security appropriate to the sensitivity of the information we collect in order to protect from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, and destruction. Although we take these reasonable measures to protect you and us, unfortunately, total security cannot be 100% guaranteed. FitDistrict Studios and Energy Cafe will not be responsible for breaches of security beyond our reasonable control.
We recommend you take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by taking basic precautions such as: choosing a strong password that nobody else knows or cannot be easily guessed; sign off after using a shared computer; do not share your log-in and password. FitDistrict Studios and Energy Cafe is not responsible for any stolen, lost, compromised passwords or unauthorized access at our site online, in person or our app.
You may update and change personal information by logging into your account and updating your information. You may also update your information by visiting FitDistrict Studios and energy Cafe in person.
Other Website Links
You must be 13 years old to use our site, our services, and our app. We do not intentionally collect or use personal information for visitor under the age of 13 and if we discover that a visitor under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete their information from our systems. If you are under the age of 13, you can use this service in conjunction with your parents or guardians permission.
Our Communications and Opting Out
We will send marketing, advertising, and promotional communications to you in accordance with applicable law. You may opt out of these communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the communication, or if you have opted-in to our promotional text messages, reply STOP. We will process opt-out requests in accordance with applicable law. App users may disable or enable push notifications by adjusting their device or App settings.
FitDistrict Studios and Energy Cafe retains the personal information collected on this site as long as necessary for the purposes of providing the products, services and information you request or as permitted by applicable law. Otherwise, we will try to delete Personal Information upon your request or when we no longer need it for the purposes it was originally collected for.
Updates to this Policy May Happen
FitDistrict Studios and Energy Cafe reserve the right to update this Policy at any time by posting the updated version of the policy on this Site. We will attempt to notify you in advance on our site and our app if we make any updates to this Policy that materially affects our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected.
Questions about this Policy or Aspects of these Services
If you have questions about this policy or any aspect of our Services or would like to send a comment or complaint, please contact us at [email protected]
Updates to this Policy May Happen
FitDistrict Studios and Energy Cafe reserve the right to update this Policy at any time by posting the updated version of the policy on this Site. We will attempt to notify you in advance on our site and our app if we make any updates to this Policy that materially affects our practices with regard to personal information, we have previously collected.